skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I Know What I Am
so let me be
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Does Anyone Know The Drover's Real Name?
Australia is such a silly movie.
I wish so bad that I had an accent though
, f'sho.
Here's some food
for thought in the form of picture collages from my sketchbook.
It used to really be mostly sketches, I swear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't even speak French
Julie
View my complete profile
email
juliosos4@yahoo.com
The Best Things Ever
shei magazine
gilt groupe
jane evelyn atwood photography
motivation- keep it local, yo
middle earth- go blue
WAD magazine
kittens inspired by kittens..you'll die
frozen grand central
norwegian recycling
posh vintage
umbrella art installations= the jam
mod cloth
day-lab
sass & bide
They Are Way Cooler Than I Am
21 century dress makers
because im addicted
blushing ambition
childhood flames
discotheque confusion
dwell in possibility
fashion chalet
fashion interviews
fashion pirates
fashion toast
fashionista
oh so coco
please don't feed the models
sea of shoes
style bubble
style rookie
Back in the Day...Oh, Wait
▼
2009
(7)
►
September
(1)
▼
June
(1)
Does Anyone Know The Drover's Real Name?
►
May
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment