Monday, May 25, 2009

Time to Pretend

Sooo some thoughts for the day: my beloved Ralph Lauren Rugby line has ventured into enemy territory. I grieve for the new camo theme and just hope that it ends soon. Ralph, you know I love you, but I stand up for the fact that camo has never been a fashion statement.



Enough of that... whew.
So I happened to be browsing various stores online today and I noticed something mildly shocking. See for yourself:



Apparently everyone decided to get on the same African bandwagon. Of course I checked, and...
1) American Apparel (duh) $29, 2) Forever 21 $17.80, 3) Topshop $36
hmmmm... well clearly the F21 version is kinda trashy, but since American Apparel was the first to do this, as far as I know, I give them first place. I'm just confused as to how this happens. F21, sure, but AA and topshop competing? And topshop's version seems worse? These are strange times we live in...

No comments:

Post a Comment