Friday, May 22, 2009

xoxo

So I have this unhealthy obsession with, among other things of course, Marchesa. I WILL have my wedding dress from them. Too brilliant, I can't even explain. They have never disappointed me, unlike Versace this season with the Kate Moss ads, you know, that ridiculous cutout, 3D, black heart nonsense dress. It sincerely looks like someone's 5-year-old went at it with scissors and glue. And I don't mean one of those 5-year-olds that are prodigies. Anyway, the Fall 2009 Marchesa line is of course outstanding and these are some of my favorites:


All the pictures are from style.com though Marchesa has possibly better ones on their website (but those don't drag and drop into my Mac desktop..am I doing this whole blogging thing wrong??). I love love the first 2 because you could really wear those to a party and just OWN. I so wish that I could wear something like that to my charity benefit ball next year. ahh! Then I really get a vibe from the purple one..very "Natalie Portman pink Rodarte at the Oscars" but with a little more draping and less structure? hmm tough call. But for the first time EVER i actually like the fading of the dress. I am usually very against the use of color fading in clothing. very. Or is it just the light? Either way, it works. And the black ones...man, do you see why they will make my dream wedding dress? sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment