So yesterday I went into Gap. I don't like Gap, but I heard they were having a sale, so I figured, hey, staples! Well as expected there was zilch of interest, except a pretty great navy blazer which I scooped up. I'm pumped about it, and I won't get into the ordeal in which I should have gotten $10% off and didn't...but I will say, Get over yourself, Gap! You share a web site with Old Navy! And although some press said a while back that you have been turned over and revamped since Patrick Robinson started, I have yet to see this proven. I have respect for simplicity, but really. Who makes an entire brand based on boring clothes? Ask Michael Stars; it's not that great. Gap is like the really lame kid at school who thinks everyone actually likes them and wants to be them.
Boo. Anyway, tomorrow I plan on heading to Borders to stock up on magazines (ever since I started class I just haven't been informed!) and hopefully get some great pieces for when I go to New York next month! Yes, indeed, I am heading to Teen Vogue's Fashion University, or as I prefer to call it, Fashion Conference... a wonderful weekend of TVogue bloggers, The September Issue, and of course, keynote speaked Diane Von Furstenberg...!!!!! Ahh I die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment